Monday, March 26, 2007

Blackness Of Skin Around Stiches

Marino writes ....

Yesterday I was in google, and animation by some kind of thought, I typed "radiomediterraneo Rome," and I received the link to this blog that I did not know and iltuo messaggio.Leggendoti has reopened a world of small and large ricordi.Abbiamo made of similar paths and I, however, never meet, credo.Anch 'I was young, very young ... I was 16 and a voice far from "great". Thus he was able to extract a sample of Anna Basso, then responsabileartistico Radio Mediterranean ... I, Marino Capaldi began to transmit daquello closet 11th floor of the Hotel Mediterraneo. 250 watts push and pull a thin antenna so that on windy days seemed spezzarein having two. Yet in this age so spacious (there were a few other radio, malappena a dozen, and a sea of \u200b\u200bspurious waves) is coming up in Sardinia. Unfortunately, the radio was a period of financial difficulty and we were adover broadcast from a trailer parked in the garage of stessohotel ... we did our best ... always being careful entering altrimentisaltavano discs! Then I went to Radio Tusculum, 77-78 in which he enjoyed a good pool of listening ebuone restaurants nearby. After an unfortunate parenthesis Radio Terminal (still ask pardon), I came to Radio Luna, known for memorable performances nightly diIlona Staller, aka puppy to the U.S. "John Foxi" for buonFrancesco Acampora and many others. Studies are very beautiful and great professionalism. Mache effort to get to via Cadlolo for me coming from prenestino.Poi there was the experience of Radio Hanna. By the way, .. Hello Maurizio! Who knows seti memories! Were the days when radio chose to transmit only at night. I credoandassi broadcast between 2 and 3, recorded fortunately. There were AnnaPettinelli, Helen Silver and Gigi Canali.E in 1980 was the last radio experience ... a program at Radio In.Avevo early between 8 and 10. I remember a MilliCarlucci, who like me was stricken from the examination of their analysis Matematica.E Unity exams to finish convinced me to abandon microfoni.Ora are in Germany, Monaco Bavaria, the underwriter and I want to unacompagnia Riassicurazione.La of radio, however, has remained ... A virtual hug to all those with whom I shared an era.

0 comments:

Post a Comment