Monday, July 20, 2009

Bathing Suits For Pectus Excavatum

boxes 80's style

The new teen trendy, they know that the 80 is the new craze that goes crazy when it comes to style ... especially in this post I want to concetrarmi un'accessorio exceptional that many of us were really affezzionate, I'm talking about the great and exceptional "cassette"!



Well you have to say that this subject has always fascinated me, and fascinates me even more to wear it as a fashion accessory ...


Here are some bags, which can also be found on Ebay at a very affordable price:







I fantastic portfolio is completely recycled and designed by a German designer, can be found here :




And then the belts, earrings, necklaces, etc. ....












Someone had the brilliant idea of \u200b\u200bRicla their boxes and bags of us in this video this ingenious girl explains how:



0 comments:

Post a Comment