Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Best Way To Save For Retirement In 20's

GO TO 1500 ...

ready to get lean redeem Rodengo Saiano test last week, here I am to comment on the eve of a new venture that will see me on the track tomorrow night at the stadium "Calvesi in Brescia for a 'trial on other not congenial to me a distance, the 1500m.
I still really want to prove to myself that I have good rhythm in my legs, and then at the Meeting in late summer, I will try to bring down the staff of 4'49 "that I established last year at the meeting but was on course Rezzato track.
To do this I will try to get help from my friend Oscar 's Atl. Rodengo, that on these distances turn around 4'40 "to attack me His "Ass" with 'intent to find the right hitch .... Meanwhile, pre-race training this evening, with an easy 20-minute continuous run at 4'15 / 4'20 ".
Hopefully in the next post will tell a huge success and not a debacle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment