Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cheats For Pokemon Silver Gameshark

sometimes return

after many long months of silence and accumulated many sheets of notes to write, I'm back on these slaves ......

is useless to find excuses but between work, boyfriend and restoration of the house had not failed to follow the time for the hairdresser ... He too feels neglected and sometimes calls me telling me that for sure are indecent (not entirely wrong but I do not give him that satisfaction ...!!!!)


begin with a review of a restaurant. ....


months ago my boyfriend, who knows how much I adore good food, took me to a restaurant in the province of Verona (Verona he is) and I was discovering what later became the restaurant of trust ......

Restaurant Massimo Via del Poggio 9 - Colognola ai Colli - Verona tel. 045 7650355

told me that her sister (holy woman) and told him he wanted to take me at all costs: the fact is that many evenings we went there but they were always closed to that in desperation we went a Saturday night ...


management is a particular story and the reason there ...

the restaurant is a family business: He was the former owner ... room is now his wife and daughter in the kitchen with her husband are open only on weekends and during holidays as possible is the second daughter of work!!

guys if you come from those parts called to see if it is open it is really worth!

the communities:

is like the kitchen (huge) of a house, with pictures, dishes hanging on the walls, and then there is a table of two with his colored lamp, tables and chairs are in rustic but they seem to say: we duriamo time !!!!!

And then people who are in to work with passion and love: the lady looks like a caricature, I do not know the age but the age may have of my mother, always walking around the room with a smile for everybody and his unfailing cart - Gueridon above with plates, trays glasses, to be distributed to the boards VAIRE
's daughter, as well as cook, as I said before, if he can leave his kingdom and pampers guests with kind words.

them with love, passion and great difficulty carrying on his father's dream and her husband, her daughter in fact has a children's clothing store in town, but he never wanted to give this wonderful place where you can eat divinely.

start with the menu: I state that is always the same, we rarely are changes, it is seasonal, but I assure you that is a guarantee of quality.


Appetizers are almost endless ...

Thief beaten with hot spices served the Tigelle on which to spread. (Sometimes I take only this ...) The
cold meats served with pickles slightly warm.
Slices of warm bread accompanied by roasted tomato sauce with basil.
Often there are portions of pies with vegetables: carrots, peas, green beans (we eat well my boyfriend who is anti-vegetable ...).
Sometimes there are pancakes stuffed.

I have pasta portions are very strong but with homemade pasta ...

macaroni or potato dumplings or noodles with duck sauce or ragout, or a variety of vegetables, and nuts or Monte Veronese and I do not remember much.

The meat is almost exclusively on the grill ...

Beefsteak

sliced \u200b\u200blamb chops with arugula
roll baked veal breast of chicken

Roast pork

The contours are almost imabarazzanti the choice is possible ...

I state that I tried them in winter time will start the spring and I'll tell you what to change ...

fried potatoes, golden, crunchy and tasty.
Cabbage cap sautéed with bacon.
mixed mushrooms (I only eat them if there is parsley, for my allergies, sometimes they served with celery leaves, a discovery ...)
peppers colorful and very inviting.
Celeriac simply boiled and seasoned.
On request there is a mixed salad.
roasted eggplant.


I assure you that it is impossible to eat everything when I go there I always ask and sometimes even targeted half portions ....


The house wine is a red loose pretty good I must inform you that type of wine is, I can tell you how I know.

and then the desserts:


from classic chocolate salami ....
the cheesecake ...
the apple pie ....
fresh fruit ....


boys is a place where you become attached: if you go over there you do is worth a visit ...

is not the usual home cooking that is around.

times to know if you would not believe the price on the assumption that on average we spend 20 to 25 € per person, and get all the starters as well as outline ... you choose only the first and second ....


am not one of the supporters of mangiotantospendopoco, in fact anything but, but here the quality of raw materials and the variety of flavors is indescrivile .....


TRY TO BELIEVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment