Sunday, April 19, 2009

Northface Outlet In Nj Location

Moscato di Scanzo - Liabilities - Bavia

as promised I am called to write .....


In December of last year are gone to a wine tasting in Venice, Lombardy and Liguria.


begin to describe one of the many nectars tasted: the Muscat of Scanzo





I used a photo taken of the actual site of the manufacturer ....


say that I wine? simply a pool ....


Usually when you think about the past is now associate tastes sweet, aromatic, light, well I'm around is a bit 'different!

Since February it has become a DOCG, and is the smallest Italian DOCG.
Manufactured in the town of
Scanzorosciate is the result of muscat grapes Scanzo 100%, with drying frames for at least 40 days, after which the bunches are stripped and only the berries vendiammiano:

  • color: red ruby intense that may tend to cherry with garnet.
  • smell : delicate, intense, persistent and unique.
  • flavor: sweet, pleasant, harmonious, with a slight almond aftertaste.
I discovered I have fresh, not stucchecole, with a strong taste, marked in red dried fruit, such as morello and cranberries, a hint of dried rose petals and I tasted a mountain cheese from Val Brembana: the Furmai de Mut.

Promoted!



0 comments:

Post a Comment