Thursday, October 16, 2008

Will My Om Lenses Fit The E3?

peppers with balsamic vinegar

One of the other recipes that are sometimes dusted with pepper: use green and yellow peppers.
The peppers are still firm in spite of the sterilization and may well be used for an appetizer, a side dish to accompany meat.

They take the peppers and cut the fillets into large julienne, type of half a centimeter, and they start to wilt in a pan with a little oil, salt and pepper to taste, well I'll put the pains that I love it.
shall be kept crisp: for which the flame is high and attention is paid to stir frequently to make sure that not too small kitchen on one side only.
Shortly before the bathroom with a bit of traditional vinegar of Modena, I saw a bit diluted 'with water: it costs so much, so my mother if I did not unseat me, but I must say that the taste was for a it was a good compromise.

Then I potted them and placed in sterilized, taking care to fill the pot with oil to keep out of contact with air.


0 comments:

Post a Comment