Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blister Like Feeling In The Throat

New House - October 27, 2008

Yesterday I had the deed of the house is not my first home the fact that the notary was headed to her mother after the study of all the "possession", but it's my house: one chosen by me to live.
Then one day I decided that was the case for take off well from the maternal nest, and I started to turn real estate agents ....

One day I finally found the home was for me, it was evening, were the 19 e30, was in May: and from there began the Calvary!

proposals, counter proposals, and then at the end and after many months prior to the deed, my life is now mortgaged for a year or so with a bank, but happiness is the only one who can understand my situation!!

It 's a flat, 70 sqm, very bright and the ceilings are Altino (2.90), but the finest is the terrace of another 70 sq.m.: I foresee many hours spent in the terrace, between plants, pergolas, roses, flowers, deck, BBQ, tables and chairs.

Yesterday evening we are entered for the first time the door and opening me playing, using my keys (which will soon change), lighting switches, without asking permission ....

Previous proprietarai had taken away ... well, lampholders but my close at hand has helped me bring a scale and the holder, so I'm enjoyed the blank, to arrange, immagianndo where to put furniture, radiators, where tear down walls and closed doors, where, where to change the windows and where to leave again.

Soon I will start with the photos, not all of you or ruin your life with all the ex-cursus, but some of you taste the propina ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment