Sunday, July 18, 2010

French Congratulations Wedding Cards

TROPHY WATERMELON: A 400 WITH THE TOP ...

Yesterday afternoon in Bergamo, near the field "Putti" was held the sixth edition of interregional meeting trophy "WATERMELON".
To characterize this meeting, two special non-negligible:
First, I did not expect to find in a race like this ... many athletes, so competitive (Honestly I was a bit out of place, along with all those absolute)
Secondly, the strong summer storm that hit on slopes and terraces up to half an hour before the event, which may not damaged the smooth running of races, has significantly lowered the temperature and especially humidity, two factors that have facilitated the task of our athletes who otherwise would seriously "gasped." After
's been registered, the organizers have announced the 'start time of the batteries 400. I'm obviously in the fourth and final battery, and I compete at around 16:35.
to follow me in this race I took my father ... (I was really pleased because it made me go back a few years, when as a child I was carrying on the various tracks in the region to compete with the youth of Rodengo).

After a good warm-up got ready and brought to the starting area. The judges inform me the lane ... are second! This is a small problem because I can not make the starting block before the end of the previous battery, so I'll do everything in a hurry!
fact as soon as recovery the bracket and locks that were on the track, get a judge who invites me to GFAR quickly. Arrange blocks in a hurry, try the start, and in the blink of an 'eye I am in position to wait for the shot.
BANG! Part of the race ... We are in battery 5 and the pace for me is already supported the first few feet. And 200 are still in good shape, and I've already placed a couple of athletes. At least 80 are third, a couple of meters who precedes me ... I try to raise to recover, but his legs are now invaded by lactate, and this allows me to accelerate. Will close in the third position, but that effort!
Arriva also a readjustment to the staff, although a few tenths.

NEW PB 58 "36
A special note about the show was produced by videobergamo and will be broadcast on Sky Channel 931 in the following days:

24-07 - 10 Saturday 23:00 pm

Sunday 25-07-10 09:00 am and 22:45

0 comments:

Post a Comment