Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pic Of 35mm V2000 Vivitar Slr Camera

SHAME!

What an ugly situation!
Last night I was on track for a workout Rodengo Saiano based repeated. Often use the heart rate in these workouts, especially for the recovery phase, and therefore beyond the usual stopwatch with me well the heart rate monitor. In particular, last night I was using the Garmin Forerunner 305 with the 'special band.
begin the job and I start with the first repeat, then the second and so on ... between the 'one and' keep the other monitored the heart, so be recovered up to bring frequanza under 120bpm. Arrival at 'last repeat ... is a 1000 to do it all, and now the heart rate monitor is no longer needed. Take it off because it starts to annoy me el 'which is resting on my bag as usual board-track.
term the 'training and after a few minutes of cool-down to loosen the muscles I am going to retrieve my bag to go for a revitalizing shower ... Only the fact I see them ...
CARDIO AND THE BAND 'GONE!

searched and researched far and wide ... but I am firmly convinced that the band 's I had left it right there ... But nothing ...
On the track last night I was only fifteen Athletes of the Freezone ... we were alone! I ask if someone 'had seen, but of course nobody saw anything!

Now ... I can not accuse anyone because I have not seen people rummage through my stuff! But what made me angry ... and a lot!

There is that in 2010 there are outstanding IDIOTS like that they steal other people's material (Above a heart rate monitor used and sweaty from the value of some tens of €).

Probably the band is run by myself ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment