Monday, July 26, 2010

Light Chain Disease - Amyloid-

WAITING FOR THE 'LAST 800 ... 8 ° MEMORIAL TROPHY

Now here we are. Have now arrived on the eve of the race that most likely, will be the 'last 800 in track season, unless a particular variation of the' last moment the racing calendar. A bit of nostalgia I think that probably until the spring of 2011 I can no longer run on the distance that now is giving me lot of satisfaction, and I can say is that the distance over which will plan my sporting future.
Wednesday evening I will present on the track stadium Gavardo "Carol Wojtyla" which will stage the 5th round of the Grand Prix "Sport Felter, with a particular stimulus, and the only goal to snatch a new Personal Best!
But personally I do not just touch or slightly lower down time under 2'14 "but I want to bring my staff around 2'10"!
I know I can do and that is a time within my reach ... but I do not even pretend to get there on Wednesday ... I'll be there to try anyway!
are not on top form at this time but ... ARE REALLY LOAD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment