Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dominion Roller Skates

Another Letter Letter

Hello Guys,

Congratulations on your initiative, beautiful, it was time that someone realized.

Today I'm 44 years (!!!) and after seeing the transmission of RAI 2, I immediately worked hard to recover the tape on which was engraved my first interview.
I was then just 16 years, and the fate in store for me a special meeting .... the myth of the songwriters of the time: Lucio Dalla.
"Work" (so to speak, in the sense that I was not paid) for AQUARIUS RADIO, radio free Portici (NA) and I had the good fortune to interview Ron (in its early days), Lucio Dalla and finally retired at the time a known as Francesco Ciani.
The concert was held in Naples at the Teatro Augustus, beautiful and unique, excellent performance of all three songwriters.
The interview was released after crediting us in the dressing room, the voices and the questions we understand the inexperience and the "fear" of the comparison with important people of two poor boys of just 16 years.
I will try to follow your instructions to scan the tape, I hope so and send it.
The questions are simple, but there are indications in the answers I think are important at the time.

soon

David

0 comments:

Post a Comment