Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hide My Long Hair In A Cap

Another letter still

This night, like almost every Saturday night, expecting to return home to my son napping on the couch watching tv .... I was lucky enough to open their eyes as they spoke in a program of your initiative, has resurfaced in a few moments a whole world that had closed in a drawer: my experience between 1975 and 1978 in a local radio station in my country Origin, cellular (from where>> dove), headquartered in Carovigno at grandma's house of a friend of ours who had the initiative. It 'been nice to remember that nice old lady, sweet and hard, which sought to make the ladder program because "it was his house" and therefore she decided.
I was involved in dedications, the program was most coveted, the one that allowed us to become children of "characters", found in public searches, worthy of admiration and even envy of many others that could not have access to that world.
For me it was an isolated experience because life has led me to do something else, but I have seen during the program that so many television journalists interviewed have started well. Of course I will send you a tape of a program that has survived time, I listened last night of extracting extraordinary emotions, I recognized friends, their stories and their dedications, some may be due to our work are married and have started a family, others are gone.
I found myself, listen at the same time equal and different than today. It 'was like looking from "outside" as in a body experience. Thank you for having opened that drawer. Peter

0 comments:

Post a Comment