Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Songs Everyone Should Have On Their Ipod

W Radio

Rome, January 24, 2007

certainly will play nostalgic and certainly it is, but how exciting to think back to that time, and suffer those voices! I remember perfectly the characters of that era of pioneering: Maurizio Amici, Luigi Canali, Raffaele Colasanti, Toto, Carlo Marcello, Elena Cozzo (Silver name of art, but she came after me!) And many, many others.
your Great initiative, good! Without your commitment, first, tentative pages of a story so important they would run the risk of being lost completely.
My name is Emily and I worked too Pangrazio Paglialonga Radio Hanna for a period between 1976 and 1977, I think I was the youngest speaker of Italy, just over a girl. Unfortunately I can not make a concrete contribution to a recording, I do not have anything, though I am sure that sooner or later, somewhere, something will pop out with my voice, because of Hanna Radio, Radio Onda Rome, Radio Mediterranean (a after brief collaboration Radio Hanna, via Marco Visentin, who recorded it all) I worked in the environment for a year and a half. But I can contribute to the reconstruction of this puzzle with my memories, something that tramanderĂ , in this case, the written tradition, a bit like the stories collected by the elders, anthropologists, in small villages of the Italian.
For now a warm greeting and you again soon. Who remembers me? Hello everyone. Emilia

The full text of the letter you can read the "letter to Broadcastitalia ( http://www.broadcastitalia.it/lettere.htm )

0 comments:

Post a Comment