Sunday, January 21, 2007

How Much Did Mike Tyson Make




Dear postmaster who writes to you he was one of the architects (say, so to speak) of the epic of free radio .. In fact, in addition to taking part in the construction and installation of Radio Kiss Kiss, has had the pleasure of taking part in the construction of the first mixer from Radio Napoli and two other radio.de Radio Napoli Before I even have pictures of her in a small laboratory mixer DIY Posillipo (the Enzo de Stefano - electronic equipment of which I served as technical staff) Then, God knows how, but I think it's happened to many others, have been for some repairs to Radio Partenope ... I started here frequented ... to the point that with a friend, we decided to make a stop-gap transmission .. and like many in the end has not had the opportunity to go on .. will want to, either for lack of funds. also want to have the "luck" in a voice not so nice .... or as Napoli Ground Zero ... where we were able to steal us all the plants ... And so, as if by magic, have opened the doors to a world of fantasy and unknown ... The program had an impression taken from broadcasts of high type rating to be clear .. you know what time began to end up in any decide now .. I have happened even with all the colors that calm and remember to send as testi.Dovrei hand I have somewhere a few more boxes of audio transmission, and perhaps some pictures or logo sticker .. I believe that they can help in reconstructing a time when Cyrus irripetibile.Mi rcordo Niespolo, then owner of the nightclub Kiss Kiss, decided to put himself in radio, perhaps by opening the first radio-Disco ... and will not tell you the arduous task of creating a sound ad hoc ... or when there was Escoposte on many radio seized ... including Radio and Naples First-Kiss Kiss .. Ciro at a meeting at his house to do, had the crazy idea of \u200b\u200bputting equipment on a basis furgone.Il van ran continuously and to provide the equipment for other radio rotation ... I do not say the leak, the patrols to prevent Escoposte ... many memories .... However I will see as soon as possible 'to send the material .. and I'd love to see the updated list of radio in 1976 with the following names of which I am sure there are widely ... heck .. I worked for them .....!-
RADIO KISS KISS (CREDO 97.00) -
PARTENOPE RADIO (NOT REMEMBER THE FREQUENCY But perhaps on a sticker there that I should have) -
NAPOLI PUNTO RADIO (I think it was 92,100 OR 92200, IT WAS CLOSE BETWEEN THE ISSUER RAI AND ANOTHER, THEN WHEN THE RAI, has no quartz ALL PLANTS WITH raids often polarized ON FREQUENCY OF FEAR FAR And buying HIS POWER TRANSMISSION).
I hope these pieces of information you can serve. Hello
soon.
Angelo

0 comments:

Post a Comment