Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cute Camera Bags For Women To Buy

Terre dei Monti - Recioto di Soave DOCG


I discovered this company a few years ago I brought a person. producing only 3 wines: Soave Classico, Soave Classico Superiore DOCG, and Recioto di Soave DOCG.

are based Garganega alone all three.





color: golden yellow, more or less intense
  • smell: pleasant, intense and fruity, hints of vanilla and honey, dried apricots, pineapple, with hints of almond

  • taste: sweet or sweet, velvety, full-bodied
  • strength: Minimum total alcohol: 14%. with at least 11.5 in alcohol played;
  • minimum total acidity: 5.5 g / l;
  • Minimum net dry extract: 22 g / l.
  • I had at hand a bit 'of pecorino di fossa led by a friend when he was visiting in early August ... Well a revelation. The wine is delicious, soft, sweet but not cloying, slightly cool and very pleasant with the cheese I loved it.
  • I have had some blue cheese but I know that bisser as soon as possible!






0 comments:

Post a Comment