Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where Can I Buy Fallen Skate Shoes In Las Vegas

The Secret - Planeta






straw yellow with pale green refractions.

Large and lively the olfactory impact. The nose is fruity and fragrant apple, citrus, white melon, tropical fruit and lime.

Fresh and fruity, good balance between acidity and volume. Aromatic finish.

settling of the must after destemming and soft in the total absence of oxygen ( nitrogen), inoculation with selected yeasts clear, fermentation and aging in stainless steel tanks.

IGT Sicily

Grecanico 50%, 30% Chardonnay, 10% Viognier, 10% Fiano


I had bought some shrimp and I cooked them with salt: they are wonderful eaten with your hands ... side dishes I prepared grilled zucchini seasoned with mint and basil!!
It 'a very fragrant and slightly fruity wine: on a sunny day is a great refreshing even if I did not like much (but that's a personal preference) I prefer the phlegm or the cricket alone: \u200b\u200bthe fact is that the I have yet to see how riassaggiare find it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment